Okay so this little guy might be a major bolter as soon as I set him down on the ground, but he is DANG cute! It's a good thing too cuz some days I think I might pull out my hair chasing after him. Or maybe that's why I'm having all these gray hairs growing in all of the sudden. Couldn't be my age?! haha... Okay, so whatever it is, I'm just grateful for hair dye.
In other news, I bought my tickets today to go to my nephews high school graduation in May. It's just gonna be me and the girls going. I'm really sad Paul isn't coming with us, but not so sad that the boys aren't. Don't get me wrong. I love them to pieces. But traveling with any kid under four is just not fun to me. The girls however are older. They will be fun. And I might actually get to enjoy my nephews graduation ceremony instead of chasing Carter around the stadium. So while I will miss my boys back at home, I am excited to go on a trip that might actually be fun instead of work.
Plus, I just planned a super fun Valentine's Date for me and Paul. I tried to call him to get his input on the plans, but since he didn't answer, I just thought I'd surprise him instead. I hope he likes it. Sometimes ya just gotta do something different than dinner and a movie, (although I do enjoy a good movie and a yummy dinner. And I guess dinner IS still involved in the date. We do have to eat after all). Anyway, I'm rambling. I think it'll be fun!
2 comments:
The trip does sound fun - good thinking. And your surprise... the rambling has me intrigued
It's nothing major really. I ended up telling Paul anyway. We are going to see a play....Fiddler on the Roof....at the Glendale Center Theater. That's all. Then dinner of course. Not sure where yet?
Post a Comment