Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blast from the Past

I came across this photo this morning while cleaning up a bit. I couldn't resist posting it, even at the expense of severely dating myself. This picture was from Paul's older brother's wedding day at the Mt. Timpanogas Temple (where Paul and I were also sealed). We weren't engaged yet, but we pretty much knew we were going to. We thought it would be "nice" of us to wait until after his parents got done with one wedding before stressing them with another. I think we told them at dinner the next night. HAHAHA..... 
We weren't officially engaged for a couple more months, but it's still a fun memory. 

Isn't he so cute!? I love this guy. Boy did I get lucky! 


3 comments:

Beth said...

Amber you look EXACTLY the same !!!! You don't age girl!

RachelAA said...

Um that's WAY cute. And yes, you look THE SAME! Gorgeous lady.

Phillips Family said...

Hahaha what an awesome picture! And couple! And yes I agree with the two comments above...you TOTALLY look the same.