It took me two years to concede but I finally took my littlest man in for a trim. JUST a trim mind you. Cuz I love his hair and didn't want to buzz it off. But it needed to be evened up. I must say he looks QUITE handsome.
He was so good too. A little scared at first, but nothing the promise of a few m&m's couldn't handle. He sat right down and let the stylist cut his hair. All while holding on tightly to my hand, but that's okay. I thought it was endearing.
Here's a before shot.
And after. It's hard to tell too much of a difference but the back does look noticeable better, while still retaining some of his adorable curls.
My "Charlie Brown" got a hair cut too. Of course he likes french fries as a reward. But hey, whatever works is fine with me. It's amazing how much hair this kid really has. It's so light that it's hard to tell until you see it all buzzed off and laying on the ground.
Ah...just the way he likes it. So that I don't ever have to take a brush to it at all.
3 comments:
Handsome !!!
They both look adorable!
You have some lady killer boys. What a cool place for kids to get haircuts.
Post a Comment