Got Leah's Tuesday folder home yesterday. At first I thought her teacher didn't fill it out for the week. Then I realized "HEY, THAT'S NOT MY SIGNATURE". At least she put her own name up above where she FORGED mine. We had a little talk about how it's not a good thing to sign someone else's name. She didn't know any better, and actually felt pretty bad after I told her. I'm just hoping this is not a sign of my future.
3 comments:
Wow. She did a good job copying your signature !!! Scary and so, so funny. Oh the high school years. My sister used to always forge my mom's signature.
I know right! That's why it took me a minute to figure it out. It wasn't half bad. Especially for a girl that doesn't know how to write in cursive.
Leah is very talented and creative. She got great comments. Why didn't she show this to you? I love that girl. grandma
Post a Comment