Sunday, November 11, 2012

Guardians

Paul took the older three to a screening of "Rise of the Guardians" (coming out soon). He sent me a few photos of the kids enjoying the movie.



So I sent him a few photos of what I was doing.
Haha....somehow I think he got the better end of the deal.


This is no ordinary bum. It was a stinky bum. LOL!


3 comments:

Beth said...

haha... so funny. i saw a billboard for this movie down in studio city today. wondered if paul worked on it. did he like the movie? maybe i should take the kids.

Amber said...

Paul didn't work on this one. It's not a light and cartoony movie (like say "Wreck it Ralph"). Lots of action and stuff going on. Kind of dark. Brandon was eating it up of course. The girls liked it too, but it's probably not one they'll go back to over and over. I want to see it though. It looks good to me.

Dana said...

I was wondering if he worked on it too. I want to go see it when it is officially out. When is Training Your Dragon 2 coming out?

you definitely got the "bum" end of this deal. ha ha - I'm so funny. mom