This month's card for card club. I have to say I'm really enjoying it still. So what if I copy every card idea off of the internet? I don't care. If I do it long enough, I just might come up with an idea all on my own....maybe! In the meantime, I'm having fun slowly collecting card making supplies (because darn it, if it isn't expensive to be a crafty person) and I'm learning fun new techniques too. So thank you to all you crafty people out there who love to post your ideas and even give step by step youtube videos for me to follow. You sure make my life easier!
3 comments:
love this one - glad you're still enjoying it and getting fun new toys!! I do miss you all.
Come back Rachel!!! We miss u at card club!
I love the cards you make. Just send me any you don't want any time.
Post a Comment