So my friend Tina is a huge Ellen fan. A few years or so ago, she started getting tickets to go to a show once a year. I couldn't go the first year since I had a nursing baby, but made it last year and this year. Last year was hard but fun. We had to be there SUPER early (like 6 am) to get in line for standby tickets. So literally by the time we got in the show (which we thankfully did) I was so beat, it was hard to yell and scream and dance for a solid hour. This year was SO much better. Tina and I both got 4 tickets each and GUARANTEED seats, which meant no getting up before the crack of dawn. We were SO excited. Our group of awesome girls included Tina, Beth, Brooke, Becky, Mindee, Brittany, Lisa and myself. We left around 1pm and got to the show and checked in by 2pm. Then we sat around and chatted for a while. They brought us in around 3:30 and the show starting taping at 4. It really only takes an hour to film, but by the time we got out of the studio and got our totally random $700.00 air purifier that was given to everyone in the audience, it was close to 6pm. We headed to the Americana on Brand for some dinner at Cheesecake Factory and to celebrate Brooke's birthday, which is next week. I could have sat and chatted, laughed and ate until the restaurant closed, I was having so much fun! It was the best day! Can't wait until next year. I hope we get guaranteed seats again. That made all the difference.

2 comments:
You lucky duck!!! I have always, ALWAYS wanted to go see an Ellen show!! And you have been twice?!?! And could you and that dress be any cuter?!?! Just stop it already!!! LOL!! Miss you!! Glad you had such a fun time!
What a great group of girl friends you have. It's awesome to have so much fun together. :)
Post a Comment