Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hair

Leah's babysitter often French braids Leah's hair so it'll be curly the next day. I have such a hard time doing it because Leah's hair is so fine. But Leah begged me to try again a few days after Callie had done it. So I did. Leah went to look at it in the mirror and comes back to say "ehhh".

Paul got upset with her for being rude, so she back stepped and said, "It's ok Mom. You tried your best". Oh well. I guess I need to practice more. Here's a picture of it all curly and hair sprayed the next day. I told her she would fit in perfect in Texas. She likes poofy hair!

4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Her hair looks awesome! I love it. Good job. And don't worry I stink at braiding too. Not my thing. Gotta love the honesty that comes from kids.

Michelle said...

I adore it!
Savannah has fine hair too. She loves her hair braided, but will not sleep with it in.

RachelAA said...

That looks amazing of her!!

Dana said...

What was it supposed to look like. I think it's fantastic. Leah is such a cutie and so HONEST. That's a good thing. love you, mom