Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jazz class

Leah is still loving jazz. Her and Ashlynn are having a blast taking together. They are in full swing getting ready for their recital next month and have been taught more than half of their song. Still haven't seen the outfits. Hoping they are modest! They are dancing to Taylor Swifts song "We are never getting back together". Or whatever it's called.

The girls have even been teaching their moves to friends at school during recess, which I think is cute. But I had to have a talk with Leah to put a stop to the "dance contests" they were having. Only one person wins when Leah's BFF is the judge (eye roll).


They were just being silly together before class started. This move is not part of their routine. LOL

4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I love that they have so much fun dancing together. And yes hoping and praying for modest costumes!!

RachelAA said...

love it~

Dana said...

Can you video the recital? I am missing too much of their life. boo :(

Dana said...

Well, at least I have your blog.