I wouldn't consider myself someone to cook unhealthy but I'm not a huge health nut either. So I was quite proud of myself for making these very delicious and nutritious granola bars. Full of wheat germ, flax seed meal, whole wheat flour and honey.
Does that mean I get to eat twice as many?

7 comments:
Wow u weren't kidding! That makes a ton! Looks yummy!
recipe? sounds like its worth a try from your description!
I have been wanting to try these! Were they good? Like good where your kids liked them? I know you have some picky eaters, I do too.
You little Martha you!!!!! I second Michelle, I have wanted to make some, but have been too nervous to try in fear that my kids wont like them.
My kids DO like them. Well not Brandon. But my girls do. They really are yummy. I'll post the recipe soon.
Oh and they freeze well.
I'll definitely try these because I love to cook healthy. have you sent this to Chelsea? She puts great healthy snacks on her website/blog. Great tip about the honey and peanut butter.
Post a Comment