Yay! She did it. And she was SO excited. Seriously love seeing Callie happy. She's had a rough year and if you know much about her, you would be all the more amazed at the fact that despite her year she did amazing in school. I mean, seriously, there were not many more "decorated" graduates that she was. Not only in the top of her class, but recieved a 4.0 or higher every semester of High School. I'm so so so glad we were able to be there to help celebrate with her.
Hard to see, but she's in the front row. First person on the far side of the aisle. We had perfect seats!
Her good friend (and our old neighbor) Maylnn came for her graduation.
Her parents of course were there (and saved us the said "perfect" seats).
And her friend (and my future Laurel) Kaitlyn was there playing in the band.
Not a great photo, but better than nothing. We love this girl!
I think the kids were just as excited as we were to give her a congratulations hug.
She moved home that night to spend the summer with her family and to work with her dad. So we will miss her. The house seems emptier without her. We're grateful for the 8 months she spent with us. She's a great example to our kids and she'll always be a part of our family too!









1 comment:
I love this post! So sweet.
Post a Comment