I felt bad that I missed Leah's field trip the day before. She was really sad I wasn't coming. So I tried to make it up to her by taking her out of school for lunch. I figured since it's the second to last day of school, she wouldn't be missing much.
She chose Chili's which was great for me because one, I love that restaurant and two, I had a gift card there. She got pizza and french fries and then requested cheesecake for dessert. She's one lucky girl I tell ya.
Carter got his own personal lunch there too. A side of tortillas. LOL…Hey, I'm just glad he'll eat something these days.
After I dropped Leah back off at school, I got to finish the school day in Brandon's class with his outdoor end of the year party. Carter got to come and make his own visor with the big kids. They had parachute games, bean bag tosses, jump rope, obstacle courses, and bubbles. They ended with popsicles and juice boxes. Carter felt like one of the kindergartener's and even joined in on the races. It was super cute, but I was so busy supervising, that I didn't get any other pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment