Tuesday, June 10, 2014

End of the year school fun

Brandon spent a good chunk of the second part of the school year learning about oceans and ocean animals. So they had an Ocean program today. It was super cute and I was so glad I could make it. They each had a part they said and then sang songs all together. 

Brandon's one of the tallest kids in his class, so he's in the back row. Which is why you can't see him because I picked a seat that was positioned just so that he was blocked. I moved after I took this picture, but unfortunately, only took video after this. But he's in there somewhere. Next to the girl with yellow pants. Or maybe they're white. I can't tell. Whatever! He's in the back. 


Afterwards, they had juice and cookies outside. This is Brandon and one of his best school buddies, Jay.


Later that day Leah had a walking field trip to McDonald's. I didn't get to go to this one since I needed to pick Carter up from preschool right in the middle of the field trip and they didn't allow siblings to come. But Gracie's mom sent me some photos so I didn't totally miss out. 



1 comment:

brookeisacrazylady said...

i should have watched carter so you could go on the field trip!!! and just looking at those school pictures makes me so glad we are in summer.