Saturday, July 26, 2014

Runyon Canyon and Hollywood

 I got to go hiking with Heather and Dez up Runyon Canyon while she was here. It was such a nice hike and really fun to just be with my sister's enjoying the nice outdoors. It was a good 4 mile hike with a pretty good incline at some spots so I got a good little workout in while I was at it. And the views were beautiful!

Afterward, we went into Hollywood to have lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. It was a really fun morning and I'm glad we were able to go together while the guys were at Comicon and the kids were at home with sitters. 




 I opted out of the booty shot. LOL!


Definitely not my favorite part of where I live, but it seems to always be super crowded so people must actually enjoy coming down here. I was just hungry and wanted something to eat!



Hanging at home later that night. We got together with Ty and Heather and all the kids to have dinner and play games. 




No comments: