We've really been enjoying all these free shows put on by the city this summer. This time was a Wildlife show and they had some pretty fun animals they brought out. The kids thought it was pretty cool, though Carter is getting more and more upset everytime we come to one of these and he doesn't get picked to go up and volunteer. When you're 3 years old, it sure is hard to understand that you don't always get what you want. I guess it's a lesson I'm still learning sometimes too.
One fun fact I learned though was about alligators. I never knew that alligators have two sets of eyelids. One that is clear for underwater use (kind of like goggles) and then another set of regular eyelids like we have. The clear ones close from out to in and the regular ones close from top to bottom. Pretty cool huh! How I grew up in FL and never knew that, I do not know.
We had about 45 minutes after the show until Leah and Ashlyn's watercolor class, so we headed over to Menchies with Becky and her kids for a little treat.











No comments:
Post a Comment