My friend Lindsey, who moved down to El Segundo area a month or so ago, invited us to meet her at the beach on Thursday. I figured we were on a roll, so why not. Plus I didn't want to pass up the chance to get to see her. We went to El Porto beach close to her new house so it was fun to get to explore a new beach.
The weather said it would be a high of 68, so I didn't even bother wearing my suit, but it was sunny so it ended up being a pretty beautiful day at the beach and the kids all had fun because we haven't been since last summer. We got slowed down by a wreck coming home but still missed evening traffic and made it home in time to get all cleaned up and relax some. So it was another good day.
I should have gotten a picture of all my girl friends that I got to hang out with. Darn it! Well, I'm sure it was the first trip of the year of many so next time I will remember.
We've had a couple of move in to our ward that have been big benefits to Leah. More friends her age. Lucky girl!
Still no girls Ashlyn's age. But she's always a trooper about hanging with the younger ones. I'm glad she doesn't mind because she's always one of the oldest kids. Here's her and Lindsey's little girl Ellie.
This kid is hilarious. I think I would freak out if someone buried me to my head. He thought it was great though. He also thoroughly enjoyed dumping a bucket of sea water on his head and then rolling in the sand. If it gets laughs from his friends, he's all over it. He had some serious sand to get off of him though.










No comments:
Post a Comment