Carter made me his version of a Rainbow Loom Bracelet. Love that boy. Brandon got upset that Carter took so many of his C-clips though, so it got disbanded. Oh well. At least I got a picture of it.
I didn't take enough pictures of Easter weekend. It was conference weekend so while I was listening to a talk about honoring fatherhood, Paul was giving me a foot rub. It maybe should have been the other way around, but I'll just say I have an awesome hubby who loves me tons.
And who is setting a good example for his sons because after he finished Carter offered to give me a foot rub too. Be still my heart!
Leah got to go to a birthday party at the park Saturday afternoon so we missed some of the afternoon session, but we can always still watch it, so I think we're okay.
Then during Priesthood session me and Beth went over to Becky's to hang out, eat pizza and dye Easter eggs. It's a yearly tradition and I love it. I might have invited us to stay for ice cream after also. LOL…But Paul picked up the ice cream so that makes it okay right?
My four snuggle bugs.
Brandon has been way into watching drawing tutorials on YouTube lately. He's pretty good, but he hit this one out of the park. I asked him if he traced it I was so impressed. I don't think mine would have looked that good, tutorial or not. Way to go Brandon! You're an art loving rock star.
Then he made up this funny comic to go with it.
Gotta love those plants vs. zombies.
I took no pictures of the kids Easter baskets or their egg hunt or the amazing (wink wink) dinner that I made for Easter. Gary and Kathy flew in that morning and we got to spend 3 great days with them. It was a great kick off to Spring Break.












No comments:
Post a Comment