Going to this show at the Pantages Theater was SERIOUSLY a dream come true for me. For years I have seen people go to NYC and post about getting to go to this show. I knew going to New York was not really in my future (at least not right now) so I didn't think I'd ever get to go. But then I saw someone post on FB about how they were at Newsies in LA. I freaked out, got on ticketmaster.com and had tickets in my hands in less than 10 minutes. I'm not even joking. And I NEVER buy tickets to shows like this on a whim. They're pricey. But this was SO worth it…LIKE SO worth it. I had so much fun. The show was amazing. The singing and dancing was incredible and I just had such a great time. I was smiling from ear to ear and I feel so blessed that I got to go see this live and in person!
AND…I bought a jacket to always remember it. Ah…I'm such a Newsies nerd!




No comments:
Post a Comment