Carter got his first ever School Award. He was so excited and quickly told me afterward that he was going to be really good in school so that he can get another "reward". Lol. I said, you mean AWARD. And he was like, yeah…that! I want another one. I didn't have the heart to tell him that unless he's in AR, most kids only get one class award a year. But I guess you never know. Maybe he'll get the Principal's Award this year. He would be thrilled.
Leah got an award the same day so it was cool to get to go back to school for hers. She got a reading award, which is amazing considering how she hates reading so much. She works really hard and is determined to not let anything get her down. I'm proud of her.
Brandon and his crazy obsession with ritz crackers and jelly. I sure wish he would put some peanut butter on it so it would be semi good for him, but no luck so far.





No comments:
Post a Comment