Sunday, October 4, 2015

A Spiritual Feast of a weekend

On Friday I got to go to the Temple. I met up with my friend Lindsay who moved down to El Segundo earlier this year. I've been waiting 12 years, since having children, to be able to go to the Temple during the day. And I have to say…I love it. We ate at this super cute French Restaurant across the street that I have never even noticed before and that's how I got this beautiful picture. Quite nicely captures my feelings for the Temple. It is the House of God and I love it. 


Paul had to work late that night so me and the kids got snuggled in for popcorn and a movie. They finally got to see the new Cinderella movie that was released earlier this year. Ashlyn had this to say about it…."I knew I would love it, but I didn't know HOW much I would love it. I think it is my new all time favorite movie". So I guess it was a good night for sure.



The next day was Conference and I decided to be awesome mom and make homemade cinnamon rolls. You would think I had just given them a $1,000.00 each they were so excited. I had planned to give some away, but they were pretty much all eaten up within 2 days.


In between sessions, which was quite exceptional I might add, the boys built legos and the girls played games. We got three new Apostles this weekend so it was definitely a Conference to remember.



No comments: