Thursday, October 22, 2015

Some happenings around here

I got to take these two sweet Sister Missionaries to the Temple for the morning. They get to go when it's their birthday month. It was fun to be able to be the one that can take them. They were so excited to get to go. It was cute to watch them.


Carter raking up leaves from our big CA "Fall" time.


Brandon doing flips on the swing and giving me a heart attack. 


Becky and I went to the Stake Halloween Youth Dance as Chaperones. I was a deviled egg. Get it…lol. I thought I was pretty funny. It was fun hanging out for the evening. We probably embarassed ourselves, but oh well! 


Carter got hit with a block in the eye and it gave him the first black eye any of my kids have ever had. So sad. It lasted for WEEKS! Poor guy. I was just thankful it hit him right below the eye, not any higher. TK is apparently a dangerous place to be. Thankfully it was just an accident and no kid had intentionally hit him in the eye. That would have been a whole different problem. 


The weather is cooling off which means soccer practice is more enjoyable for the kids. The girls were cloud watching instead of doing their homework. But hey, they weren't fighitng or whining so I was okay with it.


The church had a special live event with "The Piano Guys" and all the youth came over to watch it at our house. It was so good. I really loved it. I hope the youth did too. 


No comments: