Sunday, February 10, 2008

By request...a photo of the belly

For those of you who don't see me on a regular basis, here is a shot of the growing buddha. I think it's starting to grow on an almost daily basis now. I'm officially in my 7th month (28 weeks). We can't wait to meet this little guy.

17 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

please tell me that is a lie. cause you look like you are in month two. i must come over and shove some cookies in your mouth.

Claire Thompson said...

Yeah! I'm totally not seeing it, you definetly need some of Brooke's cookie pizza.

Amber said...

Well, than you two need to see me in person, cuz I definitely DO look pregnant. Maybe it was the outfit.

(I wouldn't mind some cookie pizza though. It looked yummy)

Nanette said...

I agree--you look way too small for month 7!

Beth said...

Yeah, I've seen it in person. She is pretty small, but I've come to the conclusion that it's b/c she's tall so the baby must have more space or something???? I don't think you got very big with Leah either though. :)

Rebecca said...

You do look pregnant. But not seven months pregnant.

Renee said...

Amber I posted just for you. I will try to keep up this time. I have to agree with everyone. You do not look 7 months. You look great! Let me know if you need me to babysit. We do need to get together though...

Erin said...

I hope that I look that cute in 3 months. :) I'm hoping my belly doesn't get too big either. Keep up the pictures, they are fun!!

Marla said...

Ah heck Amber, you make me want to cuss...you are so dang cute when you are pregnant...which, when you're pregnant, you hardly look it! I hope labor and delivery go well for you!

Kristen said...

ach! you are tiny! You tiny tiny thing! I hope it's an awesome and easy 3rd trimester!

charlotte and clarke said...

I have to ditto everyone else- you have the tinist 7 month belly ever, but thanks for the picture! Eat more food! Are you going to make any trips to the midwest before your little guys comes? The kids and I are flying out at the end of July, I'll figure a way to come down even if it means hitchhiking!

Camille said...

You should take a picture with the top you wore to church on Sunday (by the way, your whole outfit was so cute!!). You looked pregnant in that top. You only look like you are 3-4 months though!! I wish I was like that when I'm pregnant!!!!

Beth said...

Charlotte is also a very itty bitty pregnant lady :) Lol

And yes, PLEASE come visit us in July. Even if it's just for lunch or something.

Michelle said...

Seriously?!?! Lady, I only WISH to look that tiny and cute at 7 months! I still forget that you are pregnant, even when I see you at church, thats how tiny you are. Either way you are adorable.

Brittany and Marcin said...

YEA!!! I've been waiting for a cute prego pic! you're SO little!

Katie B Thurgood said...

I had no idea that you were even pregnant! Shows how much I look anyone elses blog! We might stop in Cali on our way to Hawaii.. if we do.. I will let you know and maybe we can catch a few pics.. I don't dare put my precious camera in my luggage.. it's like one of my kids! Congratulations!!!

Sherry said...

I love your belly!