Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been tagged...again

This time to do an "All about Paul". So here it goes.



What is his name? Paul Ray Schoeni

How long have you been married? 7 years this past January

How long did you date? about 5 months and then engaged for 4, but we knew each other for almost a year before dating

How old is he? 30

How old are you? 30

Who eats more sweets? Well, I'm not around him all day at work, but I would guess that I probably eat more sweets.

Who said I love you first? He did.

Who is taller? He is. I think he's about 6'1" or so. I'm 5'9"

Who can sing better? Me, but that isn't saying a whole lot for either of us.

Who is smarter? That would be Paul.

Who does the laundry? I do.

Who does the dishes? Mostly me. Paul seems to do them more on weekends though (sometimes).

Who pays the bills? I do, but he does the taxes.

His guilty pleasure? He's a computer guy. So anything to do with his computer. And books. He loves to read.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're facing it, he does.

Who mows the lawn? What lawn???

Besides you, who is his best friend? Hm... I don't know. He has lots of work friends, but I don't know who he would consider his best friend.

Who cooks dinner? Me... all the way. The poor boy can hardly boil water. That's okay, he loves everything I make, even if it's not good.

Who drives? Usually me. I like my driving better.

Who is more stubborn? Me definitely. But he is more stubborn when it comes to taking medicine.

Who kissed who first? I kissed him. He was taking too long.

Who asked who out first? N/A (see next question)

What was your first date? I don't really know what our first date was. We hung out a lot before we started dating. I think the first time I remember feeling like I was on a date was when I met his parents (at his brother's graduation and we all went out to dinner together.)

Who proposed? Paul did of course.

Who has more siblings? Same. We're both the middle child of 3, except I have one sister and one brother, and he has two brothers.

Who wears the pants? I would say both of us. I wonder what he would say though. HEHE

What is your favorite thing about him? He's mine. And he loves me. Isn't that enough.

I guess I'm suppose to tag someone else now. So Renee....it's all you babe.

8 comments:

Brian & Veronica said...

Man, I miss you guys! Nice post amber, I like to think back on the times we all hung out together, but realize I was probably just the 3rd whell for the longest time before I finally got a clue! hahahaha
Love, V

Michelle said...

I love that "he was taking too long"! So great! You go girl!

Renee said...

You tagged me! You did that so I wouldn't forget about continuing to blog. Just kidding. I can't believe you kissed him first. That's great! You guys are so cute!

Camille said...

That is SUCH a cute picture of you two!!!

brookeisacrazylady said...

Ahhh...that was cute.

charlotte and clarke said...

Awesome guy married to an incredible girl- watch out world. Miss you guys!

The Fuller Family said...

Hi Amber. That was a cute post. I hate being tagged but it is so fun to read on others. Hope everything is going well.

Nanette said...

I learned a lot just now! And that is SUCH a cute picture! I love it!