This is for you Shay.
On Mother's Day we went over to my brother's house for dinner. One of the items on the endless menu that day, were refried beans. Shay suggested I give some to Brandon. Well, as you can see, the boy LOVED them. He probably ate at least a 1/2 cup or more, which for a 12 month old, is A LOT of refried beans. He was a mess afterwards, but he sure had fun.
And yes, Shay, he had some interesting diapers the next day. No tummy ache, just some interesting diapers. I'm not sure I'll be able to eat refried beans again. HA....
As I am finishing typing and publishing this post, my little Brandon is in the food cupboard. And what does he bring me....a can of refried beans. How appropriate. Signing off....
5 comments:
He had got amazing eyes and they really show in that first picture...I would not have envied you that diaper the next day :)
what a cute boy! but refried beans? I guess he really is a member of our family since he likes "mexican" food. try some tacos. hee hee
thanks for that post! you're sweet. and i wonder if any kid can look any cuter when so covered with food. good thing no tummy aches! unfortunate about the other stuff. but he sure was happy to eat those beans!
Too funny! My favorite part is that he brought you the can of beans as you were writing the post. HAHAHA!
LOVE that boys face! Beans and all! (Though I am glad I didn't have to change those diapers! ICK!)
Post a Comment