Monday, June 8, 2009

Such a brave girl

Leah took her first visit to the Dentist this afternoon and I must say she did FANTASTIC! She is one brave little girl. She was really excited to see the pictures of the insides of her teeth and she thought it was quite cool that she got to pick pink toothpaste to clean her teeth.  And of course, the most exciting part was picking a prize from the treasure box. The cute little thing picked out a wooden snake because she said "Daddy would want to play with this with her." Best news for me was that she didn't have any cavities, which I was pleasantly surprised about since it always seems to be such a battle getting her to let me brush her teeth. I guess all the battles I have fought with her in this area, paid off. At least for now anyway. 


3 comments:

Beth said...

I don't think I'll take Tyler until he is ten. I seriously think he'll have a breakdown. Good girl, Leah.

Camille said...

Good for her!!! Tucker has his first visit in about 2 months. I'm just a little nervous on how he will do!!

Dana said...

Still smiling. Brave girl. mom