Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh my poor little baby!

I know this picture isn't very good. It was taken with our phone and Brandon kept moving around, but can you see that HUGE bump on his head? Oh, how my heart hurts to look at it. He whacked it pretty hard on our wood floor this evening RIGHT before we were about to start FHE with our wonderful friends, the Waldron's (who we have been trying to get together with forever). It was SO sad.

A little motrin though and some snuggles with Daddy and he was up and running (thankfully) in just about 15 minutes. And we got to still have our FHE.

13 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh!! what a boy mark you have buddy!! Poor thing it looks like it hurts.

RachelAA said...

OH BOY - what a trooper!! That's what Mindee's son had at the park last week. These boys!!!!

tphillips said...

holy cow!! poor thing...ouch!

Beth said...

Ugh!!! That looks horrible. Poor little dude. Major goose egg.

You guys wanna come down to the zoo sometime before it gets too hot??

Kerri said...

Wow, he really got a doozy of a lump! Poor little guy!

mother of 3 said...

Oh my, that goose egg is one of the biggest I have ever seen in my life!
I am coming down to live with my parents for a couple months and would love to make time to visit and have lunch. Email me your number and i'll call when I get down.

Karene

casey.chelsea.cali said...

SOOOO sad! Your right, poor guy. Cali has had her fair share of pain lately due to her new discovery of crawling. And I totally agree...it is the hardest thing to see them get hurt:(

Camille said...

Wow!!! He really did get that good, didn't he?! Poor little guy!!

Desiree Strong said...

Poooor baby boy! :( Give him lots of kissies from his Aunt Dezzie ;)

Emily said...

Oh My gosh! I don't think I've ever seen a larger bump!

Beach Mommy said...

OH-MY-GOSH! He and Colten could go head to head with the goose egg thing! Poor little guy!

Michelle said...

Poor, poor thing!

Dana said...

Poor little cutie. grandma