(Ashlyn with her teacher, Mrs. Giacoletto)
It's been a great year.
I can't believe my little Ashlyn has already finished her first year of school. Time really does go by faster and faster the older the kids get. I swear it wasn't that long ago that I was sitting in our apartment in Van Nuys, Ashlyn was only about 20 months old, and I would count the minutes until Paul got home from work because the days seemed SO long. Now a days it feels like it's dinner time before I know it, and I never quite figure out how to get all the things on my "to do" list completed.
We are so very proud of our little Ashlyn. She is such a happy and obedient girl. She helps me a lot around the house and she makes me smile everyday. She has also really enjoyed her year in kindergarten. She's learned a lot and made some good friends too.
When I picked her up today, I asked her where she wanted to go to celebrate her last day of school. She said Wendy's. I'm glad that she feels like that's a "special" treat still. Makes me feel I haven't completely spoiled the girl. Not yet anyway. HA.... So off we headed to Wendy's so she could enjoy her celebratory chicken nuggets and vanilla frosty.
(Look at that cute face!)
(My little Leah. Still so full of life.)
(I had to document Brandon's first chicken nugget right?)
I love you little Ashlyn. First grade here we come!
5 comments:
Congratulations Ashlyn!! I am so proud of you too. And I also can't believe you are going to be a first grader. Time really does fly!! Before I know it Cali will be right where Ashlyn is!!!
WOW! Congrats--Time does fly way too fast!
We had IN-n-Out to celebrate the last day of school!!(darn I should of documented Sydneys first french fry!)
Wow...I can't believe she will be in 1st grade!!! Time does fly, unfortunately!!!!
Ashlyn,
You are such a cutie. I marvel each time I see those beautiful red curls.
I am so proud of you. You will love the 1st grade.
I luv you
your POP
Oh, each of your children are so special. mom
Post a Comment