Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Family Photos

After years and years, we FINALLY got family photos taken. A friend of my SIL took them for us and we just LOVE them and are so happy with how they turned out. And MORE happy to finally have some family pictures.

I'd say these are some of my favorites, but I really loved all of them. So here are a few of my "more" favorite!

And if you're interested, here is a link to who took them. Jason Brenner Photography









9 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

oh my goodness those are soo cute! love them. wow they turned out great!

Beth said...

YAY! They are so good. I love that the boys wore Batman shirts, too. Just lovely!!!!

Renee said...

I love them! Such a cute family.

tphillips said...

These turned out great! I love them all and I just love your little family! Too cute!

Jenn said...

Your family pictures are GREAT!! Love everyone's smiles!

RachelAA said...

I love the family standing picture - make sense?? :) These are fantastic.

Camille said...

Great photos, Amber!!! And that little Carter is just too cute!!!!

hannah said...

What cute pics! And Love, Love, Love the batman onsie :)

JoElle said...

Cute pictures. I put in one of the mother goose CDs the other day and the girls both commented that this CD was the one they learned at Leah's house. They can't even remember the kids name that are in their primary class now, but they talk about Greyson, Leah, Aurora, Reese and Alaina all the time. "Remember when we were in California...". Yeah, I miss it too.