Paul took the kids out to get me a gift for Mother's Day. They each insisted on having their OWN cards to give to me. So Paul let them pick one out on their own. These are the cards they each picked out. And I know Brandon is just barely three, but Paul really does swear Brandon picked his card out on his own. I thought it was hilarious! I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I have such a great family and a fantastic husband. I'm really so truly blessed!
This is Brandon's. As if I needed to point that out.
Here's Leah's. Pretty huh! The funny thing about this one is that she didn't sign it.
When I asked her why, she just shrugged her shoulders and said she put her name on the outside of the envelope and that was enough.
And of course my sweet little Ashlyn. Here's her card.
Paul's card came with a Spa Day at Glen Ivy! Yahoo for me. I'm SO excited. Now to get my baby to take a bottle so I can be gone for more than 2 or 3 hours.
1 comment:
I love these. They are so perfect for each child. And are those your red nails??? They look super nice, too!
Post a Comment