I suppose I should break this into three posts, but that takes more work, so as usual, I'm doing one long one with a few different events in it.
Brandon has been big into covering his brother with blankets lately. Good thing Carter is a pretty good sport. At this moment, they are in the living room playing with a toddler bed mattress. I swear someone is going to get squashed. Either that, or something is going to break. Hopefully not a bone. Crazy boys.
Brandon had his field trip to Lombardi Ranch and Carter fit right in as one of the students. He definitely thinks he's a big boy despite me continuing to call him my "baby". (Brandon is in this picture. He's just behind the girl in pink boots.)
Brandon and his pal Carson having lunch made by Grandma K. Seriously, a pumpkin shaped sandwich, grapes, chips and a pumpkin cookie. How fun is that?
Carter opted for the pureed version of lunch....STILL. I'm not sure when this boy is going to stop eating baby food. But I guess in the mean time, at least he's still eating some fruit and veggies (even if they are in liquid form). Although I am proud to say I finally got him off of a bottle. He wasn't too happy about it, but after about a week (or two) he finally stopped crying and asking for it.
On Saturday, Leah got to go to Cheer camp with her favorite babysitter (who happens to be a varsity cheerleader at Canyon High) and two friends. One from church (Lexi, who is pictured below) and also her BFF from school ( Gracie).
She had three hours of practice and then they performed a few moves and routines they learned.
This was actually BEFORE their little performance started. Leah just couldn't stop moving! So while all the other girls were standing their patiently, Leah was doing her own little routine. Funny girl!
Afterward, I got lucky and snagged Callie to come babysit for me. Score one for me right! Paul and I went to the movies, and then out for a quick dinner and dessert. And we still got home in time to take Callie to her friends 16th Birthday party. What a day!
1 comment:
I love the pictures of your two boys together!! Such cute brothers, even though they look sooo different!! And Leah is so tall and grown up!!
Post a Comment