Monday, December 17, 2012

Brandon's Preschool Christmas Performance

While all of Brandon's classmates were doing this....


And this....


Brandon was doing this.....


 And this.....


Meanwhile, Carter was throwing a fit on the floor and kicking and hitting me. All because I took my camera away from him. Oh and the girl behind me.....for some reason, she found it necessary to stick her arm on the back of my chair and half way in my face, making it impossible for me to sit back in my chair or even sit all the way on my chair. She's lucky I didn't knock her camera out of her hand. 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit frustrated!




Brandon did however, get up the courage to sit in Santa's lap and tell him he wants a bow and arrow for Christmas. *sigh*
 Funny how he's all smiles as soon as Santa comes in the door. *double sigh*


4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

hahahaha! Oh man! Sounds like a "interesting" morning. Brandon looks super happy in Santa's lap though!

Beth said...

Love this post!!! hahahaha.

RachelAA said...

Crap, was I sitting behind you??? :) You did a great job on this post and although it wasn't entertaining to you that morning, this might be years to come?? Way cute pictures of Brandon, though.

Amber said...

No Rachel. Hahaha... I don't know the girl that was behind me....that's why I posted about her. LOL!