Friday, December 21, 2012

Wakefield Winter Wonderland

We come here every year. And every year it's a little bit crazy and usually a lot cold, but we love it and wouldn't miss it. This neighborhood is just the coolest thing ever. So many lights everywhere. Such a sense of community. A lot of homeowners are outside in their driveways with fire pits, roasting marshmallows, singing songs. It's definitely crowded, but still a lot of fun! 


These three were inseparable the whole evening. So glad my girls have good buddies to hang out with it.


And the first thing out of Brandon's mouth was, "Where's Elijah"? 
And yes, I know Brandon is dressed for the summer. He's CRAZY and we can't get him to dress properly. He definitely got cold by the end of the evening, which is rare for him. He hardly ever gets cold. But it was probably 50 degrees out and we were outside for a good hour or more.  He still wouldn't put the jacket that I brought for him on. I don't understand why he hates them so much. Luckily I had a blanket in the car for him. Maybe someday I'll understand???



Love this girl! 


Addy and Braden.
Someone needs to tell them their countdown to Christmas is WAY wrong.


Yay! A family shot. And everyone is looking at the camera. Ok, so Carter is sticking food in his mouth. Oh well!




One house has a little "snow" machine that blows tiny bubbles on you. Carter liked that one. And of course he didn't want to leave the house with the music playing.


Paul's off from work for 2 1/2 weeks! Crazy. 
Definitely the longest vacation he's ever had.


1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Glad you had a good night and a way cute family picture.