Saturday, April 25, 2015

Brandon Turned 7

This cute boy turned 7 on Wednesday and this is how he woke up! Excited and ready for the day. Which if you know him AT ALL, you know that this is NOT how he usually wakes up each morning, which is grouchy and uncooperative. So you know he was happy for his birthday. 


And rightfully so, because his morning started with donuts.



 And included a nasty lunchable for his lunch box, which I never buy. He later told me they weren't as good as he thought they would be. LOL


 And ended with a Spaghetti dinner with, by his request, a white cake with white icing and no decorations. Okay…whatever, made life easier for me. Especially since I had already made cupcakes for his class earlier that day. 




The candle blowing procession. This cutie was SO excited all day. The large amount of sugar he had consumed probably played into that, but oh well.





Then it was time for presents to which he said, "you got me presents?" As if I don't usually or something. I don't know. He's funny. I was like…of course we got you presents. We always do. 


His sisters were so cute. They made a point to have me take them to the store to pick out toys for Brandon and then spent quite a bit of time in Leah's room together wrapping up their little gifts and writing sweet Birthday cards to Brandon. I think it's so great that they recognize each other's special day.






 He was a "bit" excited for his football.


And for his Pokemon art studio game cartridge for his DSi. Unfortunately it does not work on his DS. It's for a 3DS and I was wrongly told that the two were compatible. Ugh…And it's not returnable. 


The four cute kiddos.


A shot with the boys!



I had to sneak in a shot with the birthday boy too. To prove I was actually there.



Here are the girls cards. I thought they were hilarious!







 Brandon never asked for a party, so I figured why kill myself throwing him one when he didn't care. He did however want more than anything to go play lazer tag with his Dad. So on Saturday they headed out for a couple of rounds of Lazer Tag, followed by some McDonald's for lunch (Brandon's choice) and then a stop at Game Stop to pick out a game to replace the one that didn't work. He was able to pick out two for the same amount I spent on the Pokemon Art Studio, so he was still a happy boy. Now to figure out how to get my money back on the first one.

Happy 7th Birthday to my sweet little Brandon. We sure love him….burps and farts and all! 

Here's some of his favorite things right now.

Favorite color: black, blue and white

Favorite food: Tacos, Spaghetti, pizza, chicken nuggets & french fries

Favorite Dessert: White cake with vanilla ice cream

Favorite TV Show: Phineas and Ferb

Favorite Movie: Home

Favorite hobby: Drawing pictures and playing legos

Favorite sport: Tennis

How much do you weigh? 53 pounds

What's your shoe size? 13

Who's your best friend(s)? Elijah and Tomi

What's your favorite thing about church? Primary

What do you want to be when you grow up? An Artist

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hey if they won't return that game for you, I could always buy it off you - if it's one Tyler would be into. Happy birthday Brandon!!! The Taits are big fans of you!

brookeisacrazylady said...

how cute are all those pictures of him? great facial expressions. bummer about that game! I've done that before. and darling cards from the sisters!! his favorite sport is tennis??