I had to be goofy to get Dalia to smile so that made for a blurry picture, but she was refusing to smile for me. How the class president and super outgoing girl is bff's with my shy quiet sweetheart, I DO NOT KNOW?! But they are so cute together and hang out nonstop.
Ashlyn's class has gone on so many field trips this year that I have literally lost count. These lucky 6th graders. There are only 3 weeks left of school and she still has three more field trips. One to the LACMA, one to the Aquatic Center and then one more walking field trip for lunch. I caught up with the class on this one today and met them outside of our complex (so I didn't have to carry Carter up the Green Mountain hill since I know he would not have made it on his own). It worked out perfect since they were walking right past our house on the way to Chipotle anyway. The weather has been so nice so we weren't sweating to death on the rest of the walk. Lunch was fun and her class is so well behaved. Guess their teacher told them at the beginning of the year that if they don't behave the Principal will come pick them up for representing their school poorly. Apparently it has happened once (not with this years class, but in the past). That's enough to make the kids really behave. Who would want to take a personal car ride back to school with the principal who is an ex cop. NOT ME!!! haha...


No comments:
Post a Comment