Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

We started out with a Birthday party for Gracie (Leah's BFF) at the roller skating rink. Leah was THRILLED to get to go and had a blast skating and hanging with her cute friends.





I even jumped in and skated with her because she was begging me to get on the rink with her. I think she was quite surprised that I could even skate. Not that I'm great, but I can still make it around the rink without falling. Woohoo for me!





Callie sent me a picture from when she was here for Marci's homecoming talk. So I had to post it. It's too cute. That Carter loves his Callie.


On Memorial Day, we headed to the park with the Osmond's for a picnic, some badmitton and a quite rousing game of kickball. We decided to stop when 3 out of 4 of Becky's kids were either hurt or bleeding and 1 of mine had peed his pants because he was having too much fun to stop and go to the potty. It was super fun though and we're gonna have to go do it again. 

After that, we got our swim gear on and headed to the pool to swim and BBQ hotdogs. The kids had a blast and even though it was a bit chilly, they didn't let that stop them from getting in the pool.








No comments: