Trying to savor the last few weeks I have at home with just this little guy. I'm gonna miss him when he is in school next year. Luckily he's just gonna be in TK and it's not as rigorous as real school and I can pull him out early (or have him skip a day) if I want to.
The weather has been super cool lately, which I'm really not minding. Especially since we have gotten some very much needed rain. I hope it keeps coming. But Wednesday was really nice and even though it was a bit chilly and I should have brought a jacket to the zoo, it was nice to hang out with friends for a couple of hours and see the animals too. So a big thanks to my friend Beth for getting me in on her passes because I never renewed mine after they expired last year. I guess 10 years of having a zoo membership did me in. But I am grateful to still get to go from time to time. And Carter always has a great time too. Unless he knows he's going to see Daddy for lunch afterward. In which case, he just wants to leave after 30 minutes and go see his Daddy. Can't say I don't blame him. But we still had a fun morning and then stopped at Dreamworks (since it's only a couple of miles away from the zoo) for lunch and some Daddy time.
Serioulsy skinks are scary looking. I couldn't decide which end was it's head at first. Creepy.
One happy little boy that's for sure!








No comments:
Post a Comment