Sunday, May 17, 2015

Father/Son's campout means girls weekend at home

Side note picture of my garden because it's grown so much in a short time and I'm super excited about it. Even my little carrot heads have sprouted. And I planted a garlic so I'm hoping that sprouts soon too.


Worms for the campout. Paul doesn't really like fishing so I sent him a picture of the worms for his hook to get him all "excited".  I'm nice huh!


All ready to go. He didn't send me any pictures of the campout. Just of the boys fishing the next day. But at least I got that. He's not much a picture taker. 




So while the boys roasted hot dogs and slept in a cold windy tent, us girls partied it up at The Cheescake Factory. Fried Mac and cheese, hamburgers, chicken parm and pizza. Yum… Leah was dying over the bread. She ate too much and then was too full for her dinner. We took our cheesecake home, got all snuggly on the couch and vegged out with our dessert and watched "Newsies". 
Ashlyn bunked with me in my bed but Leah decided she wanted to sleep in her own bed, so she ditched us. 
The next morning we ran a few errands. Got Leah a new lamp (since hers "mysteriously" broke) and then got home just after the boys had showered and cleaned up. Good timing for sure!







No comments: