Carter's newest, most endearing thing is to tell me he loves me too after I say it to him. I'm not gonna lie....I LOVE IT! Tonight after we got home from the temple (him and Paul didn't get to come cuz Paul is getting over a cold) I came in and said hi and that I loved him. He goes "I love you too. I missed you". Then he gave me a big hug and kiss. Can a barely 2 year old get any cuter than that? Seriously, I love it when all my kids say that to me. But when it comes from your littlest one, in a cute little "I'm still learning to talk voice" than it's the best!!!
1 comment:
So sweet. Gotta record that :) I try to get Cole to say it back but his response to my I Love You is always, "Bye!".
Post a Comment