Three kids from Brandon's soccer team got chosen to be a part of the all-star team and Brandon was one of them. He was very excited.
We ended up with the nazi coach that insisted on 3 practices a week for two weeks plus the game on Saturday. And of course it was the two COLDEST weeks of December. I wasn't sure we were going to make it through it. But we did. Brandon was apprehensive at first because the coach was so hard core and had them playing positions and everything. Something he was definitely not use to. Once he figured it out though, he was okay and when the big game day came, he did great. AND the best news is, his team won. The final score was 2-0. Brandon didn't make any goals, but he took the ball all the way down the field and then passed it to his teammate who kicked it into the goal. So I considered that good teamwork and just as good as scoring a goal himself! He got a medal and a t-shirt and soccer season was OFFICIALLY over. Until next year. I'm sure he'll want to play again. And I have to admit, it was pretty darn fun watching him play.
We celebrated at Wendy's afterward. Brandon was one happy boy!






No comments:
Post a Comment