Did I mention Becky moved just down the street from me. LIKE LITERALLY DOWN THE STREET! I am so flipping excited I can't stand it. She's back in my ward and everything too. Makes me happy to have my friends so close to me. I'm a lucky girl.
So we decided we needed to have them for dinner and a little Christmas celebrating too. Becky brought a delicious gingerbread and eggnog trifle and a cute activity for the kids and I did dinner. We had taco salad and I may or may not have had two servings. But I wasn't the only one so it was okay right!
Here's some shots of the kids making their crafts. They were all pretty into it and had a good time. Craziness and all….as usual. But it wouldn't be the same without it. And I would probably be sad.
Darn it if my little Carter isn't a heart melter. LOVE that boy!
Ashlyn is very particular and likes her crafts to look JUST like the picture. They turned out perfectly.
Becky with Dewy and Ellie.
Brandon actually let me take a picture with him. I haven't been his favorite person lately. Hopefully it's just a phase. I miss my snuggly boy. All I get are air kicks and punches these days. He's all boy and then some.
Cute and spunky Leah.
I think Becky thought it was pretty fun that Carter was letting her help him.







No comments:
Post a Comment