Monday, December 23, 2013

Two Parties

The kids and I went to Elijah's birthday party earlier this month at Jump 51/50. The kids had a blast. We sure love that little Elijah. He's pretty popular in our house. 
Too bad I didn't take more pictures.



The next night was the Relief Society Christmas party. It was a progressive party where groups of women went from house to house and then everyone ended up at Sister Snow's house together for dessert and a Christmas message. I got to stay at Tina's house with her and help as guests came and went from her house since she was one of the host houses. We had fun coming up with cute Pinterest ideas for appetizers. I think they turned out really well.




But the hit of the night was the photo booth Tina set up. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it and got into the fun of it. Me and about 5 or 6 of us ended up staying at Sister Snow's house until about 10:30 pm chatting and laughing and having a good time. It was a great night.










1 comment:

Mindy said...

Our RS is too cool. Great job, Tina & Amber!