Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Burbank Nativity Exhibit

I love all the holiday traditions we have. My blog probably looks similar from year to year, but oh well. They're too fun to pass up. 

We went back to the Burbank Nativity Exhibit. It was beautiful just like last year. The kids had fun doing the nativity scavenger hunt (brilliant idea btw) and we got to see the live nativity at the end. We were the last group of the night and poor "Baby Jesus" was tired and cold and probably hungry, so he wasn't too happy. Felt bad for the poor little thing. I'm glad we got to go and that Callie got to come with us this year. We have been loving having her with us. I try to tell her she can't go off to college in the Fall, but I don't think she's going for it. Oh well…… We'll enjoy her while she's here.

I probably took pictures of all the same ones last year, but they are my favorite so I took them again.





This is by far my most favorite though. Isn't it beautiful?! I wonder where they got it? I love nativities.


They had a nice presentation of the nativity with music and narrators. It was lovely…except for poor crying Baby Jesus. I hope the little baby didn't end up with a cold or anything after that chilly night outside.



2 comments:

Beth said...

aw, that's my friends new baby as jesus (and my friend as mary, of course). awesome!!! i am bummed we didn't get to go this year. and i need to know what the nativity scavenger hunt was. doable in primary??

Adam and Lisa said...

That is so cool!!! I wish we could do that out here!