Christmas Eve was lots of fun. It started with OT for Carter, but after getting home I got to baking. I made red velvet cake and cut out sugar cookies for the kids to decorate for Santa. I put a ham in the crock pot, a turkey in the oven, and got the rolls out to rise and then started setting the table for the night. Heather came over around 3, we let the kids play and decorate cookies and then the missionaries came over at 6 for dinner and the nativity story. Everything went really smoothly, the food was super yummy. I was a happy momma. That night after the kids went to bed, me and Paul and Callie (who yay…got to be with us on Christmas after all) watched my favorite Christmas movie, The Nativity Story. It was a nice day and we went to bed excited for Santa and the festivities that were coming the next morning.
This little girl is TOO cute for words.
Nice job Leah.
Letting the girls ride around on the power wheel.
Opening a gift from Uncle Ty and Aunt Heather. They sure spoiled us.
Santa CAME! Hooray. The kids are gonna be SO excited.
And apparently he left in such a hurry that he didn't close the fireplace door. He also left a crumby cookie mess on the tile. Boy that Santa is a busy guy on Christmas Eve.

















1 comment:
That is like the most perfect Christmas Eve ever. Lucky ducks. :)
Post a Comment