Sunday, December 15, 2013

Temple Trip

We made our annual trip to the LA Temple to meet up with friends and see the Temple lights. It's the only time of year we get all of us Encino gals together with our families. It's always a bit crazy, as we all have so many children, but it's always super fun. And I really look forward to it each year. 

Brandon and Audrey have a secret crush on each other I think. They're both a little bit crazy and I think that brings them together. LOL. They sure are cuties though and I wouldn't mind if they ended up at prom together someday. Mormon Prom that is!


Me and My Encino girls. And Tanya Low, who happened to be up from Anaheim that day and knew we were gonna be there. 


Such a beautiful Temple! I never get tired of looking at it.


Me and my sweet Ashlyn.


And my crazy boys who were not very reverent on Temple grounds despite the stern talking to we gave them before getting out of the car. Apparently it had no affect on them.


Baylie, Leah, Darby and Kelsey


And my four cuties who are getting WAY too big looking. Can you believe we hardly ever bring a stroller around anymore?! It sure makes life easier, but it's definitely weird.

And I promise Paul was there with us. He just didn't end up in any photos. Sorry honey!


No comments: