So after my crazy morning with Carter and the gym incident, I collected myself (it took a good hour. I was quite upset at him), went home (never having gotten to exercise), showered and then got some lunch. I picked up my Zaycon ground beef delivery (20 pounds of ground beef. yahoo), picked up the kids from school, made 22 jars of strawberry jam (from the strawberries my awesome brother got me for Mother's Day) and then headed out to Golden Valley High School for Ashlyn's very last Elementary School band concert. I have SO completely loved having her be in band. She has learned so much and worked so hard and I'm just so proud of her for sticking with it. I think she really enjoys playing the flute and I couldn't be happier about that.
Cutest flute player around! Love you my sweet Ashlyn! Always and forever!


2 comments:
LAST ONE!?!? So unreal. So beautiful and grown up!
She looks gorgeous! And your jam looks deeelish!
Post a Comment