A bunch of lasts going on around here. Sniff sniff. Today was Carter's last field trip at Youngstars Preschool. And it was a great one too, so I'm glad I canceled on volunteering at the other kids classrooms and went on it with him. They went to a cake and candy shop with the funnest grandma of a teacher who taught them to make marshmallow pops, chocolate covered animal crackers and "gourmet" chocolate covered pretzels. Then they got a tour of the candy shop and headed back to preschool with their baggy of goodies they made.
Carter was too funny. The lady kept calling the marshmallows on a stick "pops" so Carter kept watching it after he made it and then finally turned to me and said "when is it going to POP?" Haha.. cute boy!
And cute Baylee who I have trained to call me "Auntie Amber". Hehe..I'm sneaky like that.
Carter and his weird food issues made him very leary of this marshmallow pop. But he wanted that marshmallow pretty darn bad, so he was willing to bite into the sprinkles (which he doesn't like) to get to the yummy center.
But as you can see from the look on his face, he wasn't sure it was worth it. We had to go to the bathroom to wash his mouth out from the "yucky stickiness".
This poor boy. I sure hope he learns to handle more textures in his mouth or he will forever be doomed to eating his cookies letters morning, noon and night.
And here's a couple of other cute preschool friends. None of which will be joining him at Valley View in the Fall. :-(
Caden Spencer
Lucy Lamas















2 comments:
So much cuteness - looks like a fabulous field trip!
Awwww... I hope they do that field trip next year :)
Post a Comment