Wednesday, December 11, 2013

An evening for the Young Women

The Miamaid leaders put on a beautiful dinner for the Young Women last night and I was lucky enough to get to go. She figured that the Relief Society always have a dinner at Christmas time and that it was only fair the YW got to have one too. We had it at her house and everything was just wonderful (as you can see from the pictures). I fell in love with her plates and was trying not to covet them. 

The food was AMAZING! Everything from the salad, chicken, potatoes, green beans, rolls and the hot chocolate and dessert to top it off. If it wasn't for me swallowing wrong and having to run to the bathroom to spit my food out or choke to death (very embarrassing btw) it would have been perfect. Sadly only about half of the Young Women could make it, but I think the ones that did, had a fun time. I think it will have to become a yearly event to look forward to. 

Thank you Sarah Eddy for all the effort. It was much appreciated. 



2 comments:

Camille said...

How nice, and I love her dishes too!!!

RachelAA said...

I'm impressed she was settled enough to host - it looks beautiful!