All three of my school kids got 150% of their AR goal and got an award and medal at the school assembly. I don't know if that'll happen every trimester, but I was sure proud of them for making it this time.
Interesting story. Each of my kids assembly was at a different time in the morning. Ashlyn's was first, then Leah's right after that. While sitting at Leah's assembly, I got a text from Paul saying his alternator had gone bad and he had called AAA to follow him to a repair shop to get it fixed. I had to rush out after Leah's assembly, pick Paul up and drive him down to work. I then turned around and had to rush back up home to make it to Brandon's assembly in time. I was sweating it the entire time because one….I was extremely low on gas (which is VERY rare for me), and two….there was a lot of traffic. I literally made it to his assembly less than 5 minutes before it started. It was quite a crazy morning, but I sure was glad I made it back in time. I would have felt so bad if I had missed Brandon's first ever school award. Carter was a trooper the whole time and I was really proud of him for behaving so well during all three assemblies AND the long drive back and forth from Paul's work.
That night, we got to have Kylan, Khloe and Kamron over while Ty and Heather were at a Christmas Party. Leah's a great playmate and kept the girls happy the whole evening. Here's a quick shot of them chilling on the couch together watching a movie.




2 comments:
What smart, beautiful grandchildren we have !!! SO proud of you guys!
Wow! Way to go Schoeni Super Stars! Keep reading!
Post a Comment