I guess I can say I've had some pretty great days at Disney because really, Disney is amazing and magical and wonderful and it's almost impossible to have a bad day there. Even with crazy fighting kids. But this trip was with out kids. It was with three great friends and a taping of "The View" that Beth won tickets to and then invited us to tag along. It started out SUPER early in the morning since we didn't have guaranteed seats, but it was worth the 3 am wake up call. The show was fun to watch film. Tim Allen was a guest star. We got a free DVD of Monsters University and a free soundtrack to the new movie "Frozen". PLUS….we got free park hopper tickets for the day. Best prize ever. We took full advantage too and totally maxed out the fun. The stars all aligned for us. The lines were great. Only one ride we waited a little over an hour (Racers in Carsland) and the rest were about 15 minutes on average. Some we pretty much walked right on to. We even got to ride Space Mountain twice. We ate yummy food, got to see the parade and the fireworks. The night ended with a nice California "snow" and the most delicious Chocolate Chip cookie ever. It was pure Disney heaven.
Thanks for the tickets Beth and for the amazing day. It will go down as one of the best Girls Days out ever!



















1 comment:
It really was one of THE BEST ever. I love you girls!!!
Post a Comment