I love my activity day girls. They are mostly all 8 or 9 years old, so they are excited to be there and feel so "big" having their own activity night. I'm really enjoying being with them twice a month!
Yesterday we talked about the importance of being a good friend. Then we made friendship bracelets. Can you tell who the oldest girl is? Hint....she's the one "too busy" to look up and smile for the camera. Lol. I guess after a while the idea of going to young women's always trumps Activity days! Oh well.... 😊

3 comments:
Cute! I think I get to come in and hang w/ you guys every once in a while w/ my new calling. I hope so. Those girls are so cute and I know you do a great job with them.
Looks like a lot of fun. I think I want that calling.
You sure are pretty Ashlyn. I love you a lot and miss you a ton. Grandma Dana
Ashlynn is SO excited every time she gets to go to activity days. You're so awesome with them!
Post a Comment